Dr. Alexander Landia
- Graduate degree in mathematics, Dr. rer. nat.
- Former chancellery minister in Georgia
- Since 1993: Career in Germany with Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein and Accenture
- Former General Director of Accenture Russia and Global Gas Lead Partner at Accenture
- 2006–2011: Chairman of the board OAO SUEK, the largest coal producer in Russia
- Partner at Bernotat & Cie.
- Chairman of the Supervisory Board of EuroChem Group AG, AO SUEK, OOO SGK, The Mobility House AG
- Director Lambert Energy Advisory Ltd.
- Energy, Oil & Gas, Mining
- Professional Services
- Internationalization and intercultural topics
- Change Management
- IT Strategy
- Development of vision and personal strategy